Tuesday, November 28, 2017

A Beginner's Guide to Sacred Sex

Keniece Ford shares this beginner's guide to sacred sex.
One of my favorite things to talk about is sex. It's also one of my favorite subjects to teach not because I'm a nasty girl, but because I'm self-aware and 'innerstand' sex is life, breath, creativity and spirituality. It's how we all got here. Sex is everything to our existence and yet there is so much taboo and ignorance around the subject. It's not really our fault, considering many of us learned from others who also had no clue about the true nature of sex. Consider how you know what you know about your body and sex. There can be so much timidity around a discussion about sex, but I encourage more candid conversation, as this is one of the best ways to learn about something that is believed to be so naughty. Read more

No comments: