Thursday, February 18, 2016

How to Enjoy Sex Even When You Cannot Have Intercourse

Catherine Behan reveals how to keep painful sex ruining your orgasm.
The first time I tried to have sex after cancer treatment (surgery and radiation for rectal cancer), it felt like knives in my vagina. The pain shocked me. It scared both me and my husband. We never tried again. He had no awareness or concern about my pleasure.
I am not saying that lack of sex led to the end of my marriage, but it certainly didn’t help. My physical condition and my then husband’s lack of desire meant no sex for either of us.
He wasn’t interested in me sexually, period. I never cheated (it never even occurred to me). My sexuality just went dormant instead. And I went about getting divorced and living on my own. Read more

No comments: