Saturday, September 5, 2009

The Curious Association of the G-Spot and the Upper Palate

Suzie Heumann explains the curious association of the G-spot and the upper palate.
I often teach that to find where the G-spot is in a woman, and how it might feel, you can simply put your thumb in your mouth and feel the rougher, ridged area just beyond your teeth, on the top part of your mouth. Beyond that ridged area is the upper palate and halfway between the ridges and the upper palate is the area that is analogous to the G-spot. I find it fascinating that the interior of the mouth seems so close in structure to the yoni (vagina in Sanskrit) and the G-spot area. Read more

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know about this association, however I did notice from a very early age that when I run my tongue along that area, it tickled.... And sometimes, I just do it for that tickly sensation... never thought about it... maybe that why some kids keep sucking their thumbs.... How interesting..thanks for that!