Thursday, July 17, 2008

Reach for the Pinnacle with Transcendent Sex

FOX News discovers Tantra. FOXSexpert Yvonne K. Fulbright discusses "transcendent sex" and describes her own ecstatic sexual experience.
If you think orgasm is the pinnacle of sex, think again.

Some people actually supersede the state of climax and reach a state of transcendent sex. Such lovemaking is said to involve a divine force, and is regarded as a path to a higher consciousness. It has been known to change one’s views on sex and spirituality. Yet this mystical, spiritual sexual experience is one of the best kept sex secrets around.

[...]

The closest I’ve ever come to such a spontaneous, divine experience involved my life-force energy shooting up from the base of my spine during an orgasm. It happened when I was with my ex-lover and I found myself blissfully lost in a purplish-turned-white light that went beyond my body. Read more

No comments: